There’s something oh-so rustic and charismatic about enamel.It awakens images of campfires and outdoor picnics, country kitchens and dawn fishing trips. For some, Girl Guides and Scouts camps sound like the ringing of enamel cups as they’re scrubbed after breakfast, lunch and dinner. Enamel is distinct – especially if it’s Falcon enamelware. It looks the part, and it’s incredibly tough, as each piece is made by fusing porcelain onto heavy-gauge steel. If you drop it, it migh chip, but it won’t break. It’s resistant to chemicals. You can put it in the oven, and you can use it on gas and electric hobs. From tumblers to mixing bowls, Falcon’s got it made and ready to work some retro charm on your kitchen. Falcon enamelware…consider it vintage that never goes out of style!
Tea Kettle features:
- Designed in England.
- Made from enamel – each piece is made by fusing porcelain onto heavy-gauge steel.
- Incredibly durable, with long-lasting colour if cared for correctly.
- Cannot burn, and resistant to chemicals
- Not recommended for use in the microwave.
- 2 Litre Capacity
- Oven safe up to 270ºC
- Dishwasher safe
- Do not scrub enamel ware with abrasive cleaners