Sea to Summit’s X-Series has been a popular and comprehensive range of collapsible dinnerware for years. The range was designed to be extremely compact, made from good quality materials, and a colourful addition to your pack. The X-Series has now extended into cookware with hard anodised aluminium bases allowing campstove cooking. The products collapse and nestle inside each other to form compact cooking and eating sets that to suit any activity and group size. Made from flexible food grade silicone, the collapsible X-Pots are light weight, compact and durable. All of the pieces are calibrated as measuring cups, with measurements imprinted on the inside.
- Lightweight and durable 6063-T6, hard anodised aluminium base
- Food grade, heat resistant silicone walls fold down for convenient transport
- Translucent, durable plastic shortens boil time and allows finer temperature control
- Ribbed silicone handles secure the X-Pot lid during transport
- X-Series nest together to form a compact cooking and dining set
The X-Pot 2.8L is the original fully featured, collapsible cooking pot. The capacity is ideal for 2-3 campers. The silicone walls are constructed from 5 folding segments which means increased expanded height while still packing down to only 45mm. The lid features a built-in strainer and can be locked to the pot with the folding handles for transport.
- Available in Pacific Blue and Grey colours
- The X-Pot 2.8L can hold the X-Pot Kettle and X-bowls as well as smaller X-Series products.
- The X-Pot 2.8L fits inside the X-Pan8 and the X-Pot 4.0L