‘Sturdy, rustic, practical – the most simple knife in the world’ Since 1890, the Opinel family has produced simple and beautiful knives from the village of Chambery in France. The celebrated Savoyard pocket knife is the ideal companion for your picnics, barbecues and hiking. This stainless steel knife is your everyday ally for all DIY tasks, hunting and fishing.
- Virobloc safety system on the collar which locks the blade into position – open or shut;
- Made with Swedish Sandvik stainless steel;
- Rust resistant steel that requires no special care;
- Beechwood handle - 95% of Opinel wooden handles come from French sustainably harvested forests
- Painted wooden handle (red) with leather thong attached at the end
- Leather sheath included
- Presented in a cardboard box
DID YOU KNOW? In 1985, the VICTORIA and ALBERT MUSEUM of London selected the OPINEL to appear in the “The Good Design Guide”, an anthology of the 100 most beautiful objects in the world. The Porsche 911 and the Rolex watch were also amongst those included.
Specifications: Size: No. 8 (8.5 cm Blade)