PVC material is used for high end Rigid Inflatable Boats (RIB) such as marine rescue and police boats. HIgh Vis Orange Colour. With a tear capacity of over ‘450kgs’, the Rock Hopper is built tough, HUNTMASTER tough! Don’t let is size deceive you. This little float has 15kg of lift at 20m depth and can hold 1.5 Atmosphere.
Why Rock Hopper?
This is perfect for rock hopping and shore diving where you expect to come across something big. It has been tested extensively in New South Wales shore diving for 20kg Kingfish and has held its own against 25kg Spanish Mackerel in Queensland. For a float that measures only 55cm long by 35cm wide and weighing only 1.2kg, it’s a real workhorse. The wide low profile shape of the ROCK HOPPER makes it perfect for long swims up and down the coast, it glides effortlessly behind the hunter as it skims the surface.
The additional D Rings can be used to attach a flasher, stringer, whistle, drinking water or cray net.
Unique High Viz Colour:
Can be mixed and matched with the Huntsman and Huntress wetsuits, rashguards, Harbinger camo masks, snorkels and Huntmaster floatlines. High viz colours are crucial for safety, ensuring divers are seen by other boats and fellow divers.
- The HUNTMASTER team has worked extensively to provide the ultimate spearfishing float design. HUNTMASTER floats have been carefully crafted with the following design features:
- All HUNTMASTER floats are made using 0.9mm PVC, making them puncture proof and abrasion resistant, protecting the float from damage from fish fins, spear tips, knives and other sharp objects.
- The floats are aerodynamically engineered and hand crafted with an internal and external structural design that lessens drag in the water. This new technology ensures maximum comfort for the spearo, reducing exertion from dragging heavy floats and improving overall dive time.
- Unlike other spearfishing floats, HUNTMASTER float designs are innovatively shaped. As demonstrated in the product image, our floats do not require additional lead weights to be added for the flag to remain upright.
What’s included with my HUNTMASTER ‘Rock Hopper’ float?
When you order a float from HUNTMASTER you can expect the following items to be included in your purchase;
3 heavy duty handles (2 side and 1 rear).
HUNTMASTER handles are designed with strength and durability in mind, giving spearos the assurance that they won’t fail under extreme pressure when game fish take your spear gun and float.
5 thick, marine grade, large stainless D rings.
Additional D rings provide the spearo with options in stopping fish. Side rings can be added to the float line to make it more difficult for fish to bring down the float.
Valve adaptor assembly, repair kit and wrench
For a limited time, the following accessories are included, free of charge, with all HUNTMASTER float purchases:
- Heavy duty RIB hand pump valued at $79
- High visibility flag and holder valued at $39
Dimensions: 550mm x 300mm x 100mm
Specifications: 8.5 litres / buoyant force of 33 pounds. (1.5 ATM, 15 lbs PSI)