Made in Australia, Tick Tox® is a small and smart aerosol product. Used as directed, Tick Tox® will kill an embedded tick instantly. It is designed to go with you into the bush, garden or park as it can easily fit into your pocket. One can of Tick Tox® is enough to kill more that 40 ticks. A must for your backpack and first aid kit.
Steps to using Tick Tox®
- Locate tick
- Remove cap of Tick Tox®
- If possible, mask skin with the Tick Tox® “bookmask”
- Aim nozzle at the tick taking great care to not touch the tick
- Spray Tick Tox® for short as possible – less than 1 second is plenty. Tick is now dead.
- Dab (or better) spray the bite with antiseptic WAIT for a minimum of 10 minutes or so.
- During this time the jaws release –NOTE : some dead ticks remain hooked for an hour or more. Try to be patient! And don’t squash it!
- Brush dead tick away
- Dab some more antiseptic on the bite site.
- See a doctor if any disturbing symptoms occur in next few days – for example appearance of a ring around the bite site.